100 Gallon Bags - Pack of 10
Lines 100-110 reservoir tanks
True Liberty Bags are The ORIGINAL All-Purpose Home & Garden Bag!
True Liberty Bags are 100% nylon, Made in the USA, FDA approved, and completely BPA free.
Available in an array of industrial strength sizes, they are great for preparing any vegetable, meat, fish, poultry, or for preserving your herbs and harvested crops, plus so much more!
True Liberty Bags have an excellent aroma barrier, which makes for a fantastically versatile, all-around tool to have handy. The material is resistant to water, fat, oil, or grease, and all of our bags are safe to use from the freezer to the oven. They are great for your rice cooker and slow cooker too! Discover what everyone from families to restaurants, commercial organic farmers, food storage experts, and hobby growers use to keep their foods fresh, healthy, and delicious.
As Members of 1% for the Planet, True Liberty Bags supports many organizations that educate and preserve the ecology of our planet. They value making environmentally conscious choices while providing versatile, high-quality products at an affordable price.
4 Gallon Bag 18” x 24” - Lines 5 Gallon Bucket
8 Gallon Bag 24” x 40” – Fits into 27-35 gallon tote bins
Can Liner 30” x 48” – Lines 20-30 gallon drums or trash cans
Bin Liner 48” x 40” – Lines 27-35 gallon tote bins
Drum Liner 36” x 48” – Lines 55 gallon drums
100 Gallon Bag 40” x 85” - Lines 100-110 reservoir tanks
Daily Home Use
• Bake, boil, freeze, refrigerate, rice cooker & slow cooker
• Freezer-to-Cooking safe
• Great for all meat & produce
• Minimize clean-up & cooking time
• Preserve flavor & nutritional value
• Store baked or bulk foods & grains
• Withstands water, fat, grease & oil
• Avoid odors from compost, waste, and much more!
• Germination & pollination
• Protect herbs & harvested crops
• Quarantine pesticides
• Safeguard from freezing & pests
• Store dry or liquid fertilizers
• Tear & puncture resistant
• Smell-proof material
• Thickest bag of its kind
• Customize bag sizes
• Wide temperature range: -100ºF to 400ºF / -73ºC to 204ºC